I could be extremely stressed out or I can turn to God for this and ask the Holy Spirit to give me strength. Hmm what a choice.
- me yesterday night : lol who needs sleep
- me today: i do. i need sleep.
- me tonight: lol who needs sleep
if you receive this, share ten random facts about yourself, then pass it on to your 15 favorite followers (✿◠‿◠)
Hey look! Thanksssss :)
1) I am terrible at doing ANYTHING on time
2) I take a lot of *deleted* selfies
3) Dogs are just great wow
4) I like doing these sharing things
5) I’ve been listening to Beautiful Eulogy a lot
6) In spare time I play League of Legends
7) I play guitar for my church
8) Existential Crises’s are 70% of my life
9) I’m incredibly sarcastic and worry it comes off rude
10) I tend to push people away out of subconscious fear but I really want to love everyone lotssssss
I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me.
Tracee Ellis Ross (via uponthisperch)
A year from now you will wish you had started today.
Karen Lamb (via purplebuddhaproject)
B. Y. E
My life is a struggle between my need for acceptance, my fear of rejection, and a desire to not care at all.
Anonymous (via wnq-writers)
I don’t want to live like this.
I can’t tell if my critical attitude towards the church is cynicism or the Holy Spirit.
I’ll make it because He carries me.
Paul Washer (via kvtes)
If effort and good intentions could save you, Jesus would not have had to come.
Paul Tripp (via littlethingsaboutgod)
People say to you, ‘you’ve changed’, or something like that, well, I hope, for the sake of God that you have changed, because I don’t want to be the same person all my life. I want to be growing, I want to be expanding. I want to be changing. Because animate things change, inanimate things don’t change. Dead things don’t change. And the heart should be alive, it should be changing, it should be moving, it should be growing, its knowledge should be expanding.
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf (via fridafox)